The Jamex System 7000 is an integrated vending system designed to offer the convenience of Stored-Value Cards while retaining the familiarity of cash vending.
Here are just a few of the advantages and capabilities of the Jamex System 7000:
- System 7000 reduces the need for cash and provides security in high risk locations. Stored-Value Cards are used in libraries and college campuses around the country, freeing staff from collecting and counting coins.
- System 7000 uses an exclusive CR80, 10mil, high coercivity magnetic stripe card that provides security for your location and convenience for larger transactions.
- System 7000 provides all of the elements of a complete system: controllers, dispensers, and encoding systems.
Series 7100 Readers
The 7110 Card Reader controls access to a copier or reader printer. Management cards allow you to change the price per copy, read the meters, or operate in the bypass mode.
- Accepts Jamex Stored-Value Cards
- Controls a photocopier or microfilm/microfiche reader-printer
- Price per copy adjustable in $0.01 increments
- Management cards that allow staff to manage configuration and accounting data
- Set Prices - adjust the price per copy
- Read Meters - gather usage and accounting data
- Bypass - override the vending device for staff use
All of the features of the 7110 plus:
- Charge different prices for different copy types (e.g. color vs monochrome, or different paper sizes)
- Additional management cards for enhanced functionality
- Set Card Value - change the dollar amount on a Stored-Value Card
The 7114 Card Reader features a USB computer interface to allow software to access the value stored on a card. Print management software applications use the 7114 to charge for network printing. This card reader is also used in conjunction with Jamex 10mil Software™: Revalue Edition™.