Simple and cost effective, True-Count™ allows staff to easily enable and disable a copier while tracking the number of copies made.
True-Count™ is a remote copy controller. With its digital display, True-Count™ is able to differentiate up to four different copy types. Now equipment operators can distinguish between black & white or color copies made on self-service photocopiers.
The clearly labeled buttons make for an intuitive user experience. The easy to read multi-line display shows the number of each type of copy made while the copier was enabled.
Other exciting features of the True-Count™ include:
- Resettable meters
- Selectable copy type label sets
- Field upgradable firmware
- USB power supply (use a wall outlet or a PC)
- Access to the Jamex library of copier control interface solutions
- Jamex True-Count Brochure (1.2 MB)