The 9550 series cost recovery solution is an ideal choice for facilities managers that rely on timely information and simplicity of workflows when managing a fleet of cost recovery solutions, commonly referred to as coin ops. All of the models in the 9550 series are network enabled which allows for in-place firmware updates and remote support service sessions. Quick configuration service mode through the USB port means fleets can be set up quickly with a common configuration. A 2-line LCD display and a descriptive workflow overlay continues the intuitive user experience that Jamex has been providing for years. The 9550 accepts nickels, dimes, quarters, and $1 coins, has a minimum of $34 in self-replenishing change capacity, comes with either a PC or copier specific interface solution cable and has an unmatched two year warranty.
Other feature upgrades include:
- Jamex Software Suite Administrator for meter and event reporting
- Integrated stored-value card readers
- Increased change capacity
- Simultaneous PC and copier specific connectivity
- Forward compatibility with USB and HDMI expansion ports